• Permanent fulltime role based in Norwest
• Great opportunity for a Rostering/Kronos SME
• Support a key strategic initiative as the residential business stream
About the role:
As the Workforce Rostering Manager, you will support our frontline managers and rostering staff across 18 sites to achieve best practice in staff rostering. You will lead the direction and application of the Residential Services Rostering Software System as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). You will also lead rostering practice, roster system use as well as analysing and leading opportunities for continuous improvement.
What you will bring to the role:
• Extensive experience in leading a multi-site rostering function
• Deep understanding of employee contractual and award/enterprise agreement obligations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and deliver analysis and trend reports, supporting data driven decision making
• Extensive experience using rostering software applications as a SME
• Ability to work collaboratively and build key relationships
• Have excellent numeracy and data analytic skills
• Strong communication skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Kronos Dimensions
• A genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s mission purpose and values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown to be one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility to get work done when they are most productive.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.