• Permanent part-time – 20 Hours per week – Roster Negotiable
• Brand new start-of-the-art retirement village
• Make a genuine difference to village life
Based in Red Hill, BaptistCare’s Yarra Rossa Retirement Village is seeking a passionate Lifestyle & Wellness Coordinator to join their team on a permanent part time basis, 20 hours per week, days and times flexible / negotiable. Monday to Friday operations only - so no weekends!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective assessment and planning to coordinate and support residents with a range of individualised services to improve their independence, well-being and achieve their goals in life.
If you are passionate about empowering seniors to live their best life, we would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Identifying the individual support needs, including the goals, strengths and vulnerabilities of Residents;
• Developing support plans to coordinate access to services for residents;
• Create an environment that fosters resident’s participation and well-being;
• Facilitate and organise social events for residents
• Encourages a positive workplace culture through role modelling and promoting the organisations mission and values
• Min 3 years’ experience in Retirement Living, Residential Care, Community Services, Home Care or a related discipline;
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate the provision of effective and individualised support and information to achieve positive outcomes for residents;
• High level negotiation skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders;
• An attentive listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Tenacity, empathy and patience with seniors;
• NSW Driver’s Licence;
• Demonstrated understanding and appreciation of Baptist Care’s Christian identity and ability to promote the organisation’s values through interactions at work.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
BaptistCare retirement villages are more than just a place to work, they are a community!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.