• Permanent full-time position based in Norwest – Flexibility to work from home
• Manage your own portfolio of internal stakeholders
• Join a fun, passionate and supportive team
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will form part of a high-performing Talent Team dedicated to the delivery of optimal 360 recruitment services, where you’ll be supporting the business in sourcing great talent!
Partnering with your own portfolio of stakeholders, you will drive the end-to-end recruitment process, from advertising through to offer and will work collaboratively with stakeholders to build credible relationships. You will also utilise your highly effective attraction and sourcing strategies to proactively source top talent and continuously deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
• Seasoned recruiter with demonstrated experience in managing high-volume recruitment - preferably within aged care
• Motivated team player who is supportive, collaborative and comfortable working to agreed service levels to ensure an effective recruitment process
• High attention to detail and excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Experience using talent management software e.g. PageUp or equivalent
• Ability to travel to locations across NSW and ACT from time-to-time
• Understanding and alignment to BaptistCare’s purpose, vision and values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, employee wellness programs such as our fitness passports and access to family/friends benefits, excellent learning and development programs and a great team culture - just to name a few of our great benefits! We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.