• Permanent full-time position based in Norwest – Hybrid/flexible working arrangement
• Great opportunity to move into a thriving NFP organisation
• Become an integral member of a dedicated and collaborative finance team
About the role:
Working closely with the BaptistCare At Home business stream, you be tasked with learning current financial and system processes as well as investigating and implementing financial and system changes to the AlayaCare Client Management System (CMS).
Your collaborative engagement style will allow you to work with various stakeholders including external software vendors, government departments and internal Business Technology Services (BTS) team to provide insights to influence and implement sector changes and build enhanced system and financial reporting capability.
To be considered, you will need:
• Undergraduate Degree in Business or Commerce, majoring in Accounting and IT
• 3-5 years financial systems accounting experience including demonstrated experience working with Financial or Client Management Systems such as AlayaCare, TechnologyOne and XML
• Well-developed communication skills
• Strong data analytics and reporting skills
• Demonstrated database management experience
• CPA/CA desirable
• Knowledge of Home Care Package and / or Commonwealth Home Support Programme desirable
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s purpose, vision & values.
If you are an experienced systems accountant with a passion for data and systems, as well as influencing positive change, we would love to hear from you!
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits such as our Flourish and Fitness Passport programs, excellent learning and development opportunities and great team culture - Just to name a few of our great benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.