About the role
As a Service Scheduler for BaptistCare Support Services, you will be supporting the provisioning of efficient delivery of home services. You will provide the highest quality customer service, consistent with Baptist Care’s service scheduling principles.
A typical day includes:
- scheduling services for service workers to meet customer needs, worker skill level and availability, maximising best fit for the customer and business
- allocating work to care workers in a timely manner according to their skill set and geographical location
- ensure that all services are covered and workers are fully utilised minimising overtime and downtime
- roster day to day urgent situations as they arise in a timely manner.
At BaptistCare, we empower our staff by offering a supportive work environment, training opportunities and financial benefits including salary packaging and stability working for an industry-leading provider.
You are a born communicator with high organisational skills committed to delivering an exceptional customer service.
To be considered, you will need:
- Proficiency in the operation of customer databases and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Experience in a similar role within Aged Care/Health Care setting is advantageous as is a flair for problem-solving
- A flexible attitude and “can do” approach
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your time
- Ability to achieve under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills to support clients, their families, employees and key stakeholders.
If you have a warm and friendly nature, a high regard for life, health and wellbeing, and genuinely enjoy helping people - then you’ll be perfect for the BaptistCare team.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services - we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.