• Permanent full-time position – flexible working arrangements
• Generous salary and benefits on offer
• Join a supportive and dedicated People & Culture team
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of HR & Employment Relations, you will develop and mobilise your subject matter expertise to drive HR & Employment Law objectives via tangible, achievable programs. You will offer support for the formation of such programs and leverage your internal partnerships to assess the effectiveness of programs and identify opportunities for their continual improvement.
You will be a conduit between the organisation’s leadership and core team, regarding BaptistCare’s HR & Employment Law strategies and programs. You will also scan the external environment and actively develop and engage your diverse professional network to identify emerging trends, risks and opportunities to evolve our HR practices.
Your loving, collaborative and empowering leadership style will enable the HR Business Partners, broader P&C Division and other stakeholders, to offer their best work every day.
• Recognised tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Organisational Design, Social Sciences or similar
• Further relevant qualifications, such as in mediation, facilitation, mental health first aid, workforce planning, diversity & inclusion, organisational psychology or data and analytics would be highly desirable
• Demonstrable depth in HR/IR practice in a highly dispersed, unionised workforce
• Demonstrable knowledge of contemporary workforce management principles and practices – and a proven appetite for continued development of professional practice in such arenas
• Highly evolved workforce planning and management skills and experience
• Engaging communicator, able to connect with a broad range of stakeholders
• Well-developed collaborative and participative leadership skills and experience
• Experienced mentor or coach, with practical understanding of culture, performance and leadership
• Current drivers licence and commitment to travel as/when required
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s values, mission and purpose.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility to get work done when they are most productive.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.