• Permanent full-time opportunity – Flexible/hybrid working arrangement
• Build effective relationships with clients, residents and staff
• Great opportunity to join an industry leading not-for-profit based in Norwest
About the role:
As the Contracts Administrator you will ensure the efficient systems and processes, quality and accurate document delivery of village contracts by coordinating the centralised contracts management processes of the division.
Whilst reporting to the Retirement Living Operations Manager, you will ensure all contracts and documentation involved in new admissions, and outgoing residents, are processed accurately in accordance with Legislation. You will also support village mangers with the sales processes and have the opportunity to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
This role will suite an experienced administrator who is collaborative, customer-focused and looking to join an organisation focused on providing life-transforming services.
What you will bring to this role:
• Post-secondary qualifications in related field or equivalent experience
• Proven experience in Office Administration
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and organisational skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Sound computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
• A genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.