• Permanent full-time opportunity
• Generous salary and benefits on offer
• Join a supportive and dedicated team
About the role:
As the Relief Residential Manager, you will work across BaptistCares Homes within our Residential Division in a relief capacity. The role requires you to be flexible with travel and staying overnight at any location where Residential Manager (RM) relief is required throughout NSW and ACT.
Reporting to the Care Development Manager, you will work with a team of people who move past problems and barriers to focus on solutions, who use their flexibility and creativity to deliver the best outcomes for their customers and strive to make it easy for the people they’re supporting every step along the journey.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Continued quality clinical and non-clinical care and customer services within the Home for residents, their family and social networks.
• Continued management of the Homes operational budget, including reporting any variances of concern promptly to the ROM.
• Completing reports as requested by the ROM and attending and facilitating meetings as required.
• Promoting and maintaining a safe work environment, ensuring compliance with WHS policies, procedures, practice, and other relevant legislation accountabilities as a Manager.
• Working in a collaborative manner with the Homes team members to achieve desired outcomes.
What you will bring to the role:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Nursing, Post Graduate qualification desirable and a minimum 5 years of clinical experience.
• Minimum 5 years management experience leading multidisciplinary clinical and non-clinical teams within Aged Care.
• Management qualification or equivalent.
• Understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards (effective 1 July 2019).
• Demonstrated change management experience within aged care settings.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and managing budgets.
• Demonstrated experience managing risk within aged care settings.
• Excellent organisation, delegation and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent relational leadership skills that foster a culture of best practice and high performance.
• Ability to work within and promote the BaptistCare Purpose and Values.
From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care providers. Our 18 Residential Aged Care Homes strive to create strong and caring communities that focus on improving personal wellbeing and quality of life.
BaptistCare offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture – just to name a few of our great benefits.
If you are looking to join a dedicated and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.