• Permanent full-time opportunities available - Based in Norwest, Flexibility to WFH
• Deliver system rollouts, upgrades & new features
• Join a high-performing, fun & inclusive team
About the role:
Reporting to the Products Manager, the Product Consultant is responsible for providing effective operational support to a nominated business stream within BaptistCare. This exciting opportunity includes second level service support, system maintenance, training delivery, stakeholder management, business engagement, business benefit delivery and project work to ensure that the needs of end users are met to support the delivery of high-quality services to our clients.
We are particularly interested in hearing from passionate Product Consultants with demonstrable depth of experience in Client Management Systems (CMS) such as AlayaCare, PeoplePoint, Ortec and ICare.
• Tertiary qualifications in IT and/or management related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role supporting CMS such as AlayaCare, PeoplePoint, Ortec and ICare
• Minimum 5 years Corporate IT experience.
• Experience as a Business Consultant or Functional Consultant.
• Experience working in an Agile methodology based delivery environment.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments / systems, respond to changing demands.
• Previous experience on project teams.
• Previous training delivery experience.
• The ability to travel to BaptistCare facilities across NSW and ACT when required.
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s Vision, Mission and Purpose.
If you want to join a high performing team who are led by a passionate and dedicated leader, then we would love to hear from you!
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture - Just to name a few of our great benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
Our team is availble Monday to Friday, from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
BaptistCare NSW/ACT corporate office, Norwest Business Park, PO Box 7626 Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.