• 4 Month fix-term contract with possible extension | Part-time hours - negotiable
• Secondment options available | Great opportunity for career progression
• Join a supportive and dedicated team
About the role:
A unique internal opportunity has become available for a compassionate Palliative Care Consultant to join the Care Development Unit on a four (4) month fixed-term part-time contract – days/ hours negotiable. This internal secondment opportunity is a chance to temporarily work on a different team to develop and hone your palliative care skills!
As part of the Care Development Unit you will provide clinical support to residents, families and employees toward implementing the BaptistCare Palliative Approach.
Reporting to the Care Development Manager, you will work with a team of people who move past problems and barriers to focus on solutions, who use their flexibility and creativity to deliver the best outcomes for their customers and strive to make it easy for the people they’re supporting every step along the journey.
What you will bring to the role:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Nursing
• Post graduate qualification in Palliative Care - or working towards this
• Experience in providing the BaptistCare ‘Palliative Approach’.
• Excellent organisation, delegation and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent relational leadership skills that foster a culture of best practice and high performance.
• Drivers license and own vehicle
• Ability to work within and promote the BaptistCare Purpose and Values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
BaptistCare offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture – just to name a few of our great benefits.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would love the opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.