• Permanent full-time position - Flexible working arrangement
• Lead the design, development & delivery of a mobility & immigration program
• Experienced team with a genuine commitment to creating the best customer experience
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will utilise your subject matter expertise as you drive talent acquisition objectives via a quality Mobility program that supports recruitment and retention of international employees. You will leverage internal partnerships to support the continual improvement of recruitment and capability programs, with respect to mobility and immigration.
Your proactive and collaborative approach will see you work in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to achieve their Talent Acquisition needs and be a focal point of contact for domestic and international relocations and appointments.
You will lead the design, development and delivery of a mobility and immigration program, aligned to BaptistCare’s organisational values, standards and strategic objectives.
• Solid experience in a global mobility role
• Strong understanding of the complexities of Australian immigration laws and practices
• Experience developing an internal mobility function of comparable size and complexity
• Intermediate to advanced sourcing skills (individual and group sourcing)
• The ability to drive program delivery, leveraging potential talent and talent acquisition frameworks and tools.
• Current Australian driver’s licence and reliable vehicle as travel is highly possible in this position.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
As part of the People & Culture team, our head office is located in the Hills District suburb of Norwest, however we are supportive of working from home, and by embracing technology we can continue to collaborate and interact effectively. This allows for increased flexibility, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively and enhance well-being.
We enjoy working at BaptistCare because we love what we do and the communities we help.
Alignment with our values is at the heart and centre of everything we do every day.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a real impact to BaptistCare’s Talent Acquisition strategy and join an experienced and fun Talent Team, then please apply today!
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
Successful applicants will be subject to a police background check through our online partner provider.
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.