• Permanent full-time position with an industry leader
• Modern luxury retirement village based in Kellyville
• Utilise your trade skills to make a positive difference to village life!
About the role:
In collaboration with the Area Manager and Site Manager, you will manage the reactive & preventative maintenance of the Gracewood Retirement Village, ensuring the site is maintained to the highest standard.
This diverse hands-on role requires a proactive approach to the maintenance and involves the general upkeep of the buildings plant & equipment, furniture fittings, gardens, lawns and carparks, as well as liaising with, and supervision of, contractors, tradespersons and suppliers as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in managing preventative and reactive maintenance systems
• Trade qualification with a minimum 12-months trade experience
• Experience in an Aged Care, Retirement Village or Health Care environment desirable
• Experience managing/supervising contractor and/or staff
• Valid drivers licence
• Well-developed communication skills
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Excellent problem-solving skills as well as technical knowledge to fault find
• Good understanding of Work, Health and Safety practice
• Sound computer literacy skills
• Passion for helping others, supporting the elderly and making a positive impact
• Genuine alignment to the organisations values
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus the benefit of NFP salary packaging, access to family/friends benefits such as our Flourish and Fitness Passport programs, excellent learning and development opportunities and a great team culture – just to name a few of our great benefits!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.