• Permanent fulltime opportunity – Flexible work arrangement
• Drive initiatives from inception to pilot through to adoption
• Support an ecosystem of innovation across the organisation
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate Innovation Specialist to join the Business Technology Solutions on a permanent fulltime basis.
Working closely with the Innovation Manager, you will provide administrative support, coordination and facilitation; whilst engaging in several innovation and business efficiency projects at any one time. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Record & categorise innovation ideas throughout the organisation
• Coordinate & drive initiatives from inception to pilot through to adoption
• Coordinate working groups and teams involved in innovation projects
• Analyse and collate data, provide high level business insights
• Promote innovation with employees & volunteers
• Research best practice and cutting-edge technologies to recommend optimal solutions for the business.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic self-starter who possess impeccable time management and organisation skills. Your highly effective communication skills will allow enable you to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation. You will have the right blend of both technical & interpersonal skills as well as the ability to show initiative and new ways of working. You are someone who can confidently build successful professional working relationships and demonstrates experience in collating information and producing high quality reports. You will also bring:
• Degree qualified in technology, business, project management or other human services disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments / systems, respond to changing demands.
• Excellent IT and computer software skill, including experience with MS Office, Google apps, web-based research and communication and design tools
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge in innovation methodologies including design thinking, Lean thinking, Agile innovation systems, Deep Dive and Scenario planning. Project Management Methodologies desirable
• Current Drivers Licence and ability to travel between BaptistCare facilities and programs occasionally.
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s purpose, vision and values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown to be one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility to get work done when they are most productive.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.