• Permanent full-time position based in Norwest – Flexibility to work from home
• Lead a range of exciting projects to raise funds for an incredible cause
• Inspire & educate donors about BaptistCare HopeStreet’s unique services
About the role:
A key member of the Marketing and Communications Team, The Fundraising Manager will work closely with the Head of Fundraising and HopeStreet Marketing to meet annual fundraising targets and increase giving over time.
As a passionate and experienced Fundraising Manager, you will lead the team to help grow HopeStreet’s state-wide profile and will be responsible for maximising current fundraising programs as well as implementing creative and innovative campaigns to drive meaningful donor engagement.
What you will bring to the role:
• An undergraduate qualification, or an equivalent, alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience in fundraising.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar fundraising, marketing, or sales role.
• Track record of achievement in donor engagement and stewarding.
• Experience working with a CRM system/database.
• Experience successfully delivering financial asks in either a commercial or not-for-profit environment
• Experience and expertise in developing relationships with major donors/stakeholders and crafting and implementing major donor strategies and communication plans.
• Demonstrated experience writing and presenting proposals to secure opportunities.
• Demonstrated experience in fundraising from individuals, including managing and nurturing donor/stakeholder relationships via email, telephone and in person.
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare’s vision, purpose and values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent L&D support and great team culture - Just to name a few of our great benefits.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.