• Permanent full-time position | Hybrid/flexible work arrangement
• Support improvements for the benefit of residents and staff
• Wonderful opportunity to join a supportive and dedicated team
About the role:
Reporting to the Quality and Improvement Manager, you will lead, support and facilitate efficient and effective best practice education and quality improvements across the Residential Stream by providing high quality resources, expert guidance, facilitating access to relevant resources and supporting a ‘team’ approach to education and quality programs.
As of the key members of the Quality and Improvement Unit, you will also monitor quality and compliance and support improvements for the benefit of residents.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced aged care professional who enjoys Interacting with teams and individuals, has a passion for facilitating/developing learning opportunities and concepts and is someone who projects great enthusiasm for quality improvements.
What you will bring to this role:
• Qualified nurse with current registration with AHPRA and a minimum of three (3) years postgraduate experience – preferrably within aged care
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE40110
• Knowledge and understanding of aged care policies including evidence based practice, aged care quality systems, funding and legislation
• Proven experience and knowledge of accreditation and quality frameworks
• Demonstrated experience in managing the implementation of a continuous improvement program at an organisation wide level
• Demonstrated ability to create, plan, coordinate and deliver education and training activities with flexible delivery options in consultation with various stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to create, plan, coordinate and deliver education in response to incidents and complaints and accreditation outcomes.
• Proven experience in mentoring and coaching.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver education for Registered Nurses and Education and Quality Supervisors
• Valid drivers licence, ability to travel to various BaptistCare locations across NSW & ACT
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility to get work done when they are most productive.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.