• Permanent full-time opportunity
• Support an industry leading NFP's data & analytics strategy
• Based in Norwest | Flexible/Hybrid working environment
About the role:
Based in Norwest, Baptist Care's Business Technology Solutions Team are seeking a passionate Data Engineer to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the Data and Analytics Manager, the Data Engineer will be responsible for gathering, transforming and maintaining data using on-premises and cloud data platforms and working alongside the Data and Analytics (D&A) team to create insightful reports.
This exciting opportunity will also see you working with various data sources covering ERP, HRIS, Clinical and CRM data sets along with BI technologies like SQL server, SSIS, SSAS, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake and Synapse.
What you will bring to the role:
• Minimum of an undergraduate qualification in IT and 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure data platform, Azure Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse
• Demonstrated experience with a range of data ingestion and transformation activities and utilising version control processes
• Demonstrated ability to create data solutions aligning the business needs
• High level of written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Genuine alignment to BaptistCare's Purpose, Vision and Values.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with Not-for-profit (NFP) tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits. We also offer a hybrid work model, providing employees with greater flexibility to get work done when they are most productive.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.