• Permanent full-time position
• Luxury retirement village based in Kellyville
• Great opportunity to join a supportive industry leader
About the Role:
Based in Kellyville, The Gracewood Village is seeking a passionate and energetic Customer Services Officer to join the team on a permanent full-time basis, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will provide excellent customer relations and support positive outcomes for residents by ensuring village resources are managed effectively and efficiently.
A typical day may include undertaking the village administration such as:
• Raising/processing of invoices,
• Checking of resident fees,
• Generating monthly reports,
• Entering/maintain resident information in PeoplePoint and
• Assisting with sales and/ or rental units by coordinating village tours and follow up sales leads.
• Diploma / Degree relevant to job role or equivalent knowledge & experience.
• Excellent customer service skills with proven experience in client facing and/or administration roles
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Demonstrated understanding and appreciation of Baptist Care’s Christian identity and ability to promote the organisation’s values through interactions at work.
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.