Care Worker | PPT | Hills/Blacktown Area
• Guaranteed pay and hours – up to 38 hours per week negotiable
• Comprehensive Home Care industry training
• Work close to home across Hills District / Blacktown Areas
About BaptistCare at home
BaptistCare is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care. We proudly support over 8,500 seniors to live their best possible lives at home, surrounded by the people, community and memories they love. We believe in discovering what’s possible in peoples’ lives and empowering them to make the most of every single day. Together as a team we help people feel loved, valued and respected.
Duties may include
• Light housework
• Assistance with personal grooming
• Meal preparation
• Working with each client to continue to do the things they love.
Skills & experience
• Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others
• Valid NSW/ACT Driver’s Licence
• Reliable motor vehicle, mobile phone and access to a computer or tablet
• Certificate III in Individual Support is desirable (not essential), or a willingness to obtain
• Current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
• We encourage Nursing and Allied Health students to apply
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
• Paid travel time and mileage
• Above average base rate + penalties + salary packaging with NFP tax-free component
• Access to in-house and online training programs
• Supportive, positive team environment
• Access to family friendly benefits like our EAP and Flourish programs
• Kick start your Career in Aged Care - who knows where it will lead!
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check via our online police check system.
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.