• Permanent part-time position, Mon to Fri, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
• Exciting, fun and fast-paced Café in a conveniently located in Kellyville
• Make a real impact on village life and brighten up a customer’s day
About the Role:
Located in Kellyville, our award-winning luxury retirement village “The Gracewood” is seeking an energetic and experienced Café All Rounder to join the team on a permanent part-time basis. This fun varied and face-paced role will see you working Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
This role supports all staff and the Café Team Leader by ensuring the café runs smoothly by assisting wherever required. Cafe All Rounders interact with people regularly, so a friendly positive attitude, and strong customer service skills are paramount.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Preparing and serving of food and drinks
• Taking orders.
• Operating a point-of-sale terminal and EFTPOS machine
• Cash handling.
• Café cleaning duties.
• Cleaning coffee machines and equipment.
• Refilling drink fridges and snacks.
• Maintaining service area to food safety standards.
• Support of the Café Team with a “can do” attitude.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive café experience, present well and enjoys working as part of a team to deliver high-quality cafe services. They will also possess strong customer service skills and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will bring to the role:
• Previous café / barista experience essential
• Experience in food preparation and handling
• Impeccable customer services skills
• Supportive with a “can do” attitude
• POS/cash handling experience essential
• Confident with the ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
• Warm and welcoming disposition and empathy for older people
• A commitment to BaptistCare’s values.
If you are an exceptional Café all-rounder looking to make a real impact on village life and brighten up our customer’s day, we’d love to hear from you!
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation's most respected care and community services providers.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
You consent to our cookies if you click "I Accept".
You can change your settings by clicking on the Settings link on the top right of the device.