Care Team Manager
Job no: 493579
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Registered Nurse, Manager
About BaptistCare Warabrook Aged Care Facility
Set amongst picturesque gardens and a host of convenient amenities, the Warabrook Centre is located in the suburb of Warabrook in Newcastle.
As a well-established centre that supports 153 residents, Warabrook’s trained staff provide kind, friendly and personalised services including respite, palliative and dementia care.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing management, direction and leadership to the Care Team. A key member of the leadership team assisting in the development, implementation & continuous improvement of innovative resident focused care & systems
- Leadership and management of employees & resources to meet organisational and facility strategic objectives. Maintaining team efficiency and quality service delivery that ultimately ensures the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery
This is a permanent part-time position working 4 days per week (negotiable on days).
To be considered, you will need
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an RN within the aged care sector
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound knowledge ACFI, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care).
- Willingness to work after hours On Call Rotation
Please note: Anyone visiting a residential home is required to have an up-to-date Influenza and Covid19 vaccination.
- Salary packaging + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
If you’re a natural born leader who possesses strong communication, organisational and time management skills, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend