Coordinator - Microfinance Support | Permanent Part-time | Woolloomooloo
Job no: 493407
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
- Are you passionate about people in the community experiencing financial hardship?
- A rewarding permanent part-time position | 3 days a week
- Flexible working arrangements | A warm & friendly team | Salary Packaging benefits
Based at Woolloomooloo, the purpose of this very rewarding role is to support the development of the NILS program through effective co-ordination and interpersonal engagement in the NILS scheme. Provide a safe and welcoming environment where eligible people on low incomes can access NILS financial services to acquire significant household items.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsive to NILS enquiries
- Organise and coordinate loan applicants to attend either centre based or phone appointments
- Collate supporting documents as required by loan assessment and administration team
- Ensure monthly reports are provided on time as required
- Systems and processes work effectively to achieve targets
- Full compliance with audit requirements
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Services or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex and high need communities
- Demonstrated experience in administrative duties and managing data collection
- NSW Driver Licence and Working with Children’s Check for paid employment purposes
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Excel database)
- Preferred Experience but not essential with a financial management software
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
About the Team:
Our team work together to create trusted places where people gather, community is strong and lives are transformed. We walk with each person to understand the unique circumstances of their life and we empower them to live well through practical and reliable support.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach your CV and a Cover Letter. Apply now!
Successful applications will be subject to a police background and working with children checks.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. The closing date is subject to change without notice.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend