Care Team Manager
Job no: 493260
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Coast
About BaptistCare Orana Centre
Located in the beautiful Central Coast suburb of Point Clare, Orana Centre has comfortable living at its heart. It’s dotted with private sitting rooms, barbeque areas, landscaped gardens and numerous courtyards for residents and their families and friends to enjoy.
Point Clare’s amenities are always close at hand to residents, who come to us for a range of care services including dementia care and respite care services. Locally loved, we have been committed to serving the Central Coast community since 1973.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing management, direction and leadership to the Care Team. A key member of the leadership team assisting in the development, implementation & continuous improvement of innovative resident focused care & systems
- Leadership and management of employees & resources to meet organisational and facility strategic objectives. Maintaining team efficiency and quality service delivery that ultimately ensures the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery
To be considered, you will need
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an RN within the aged care sector
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound knowledge ACFI, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care).
- Willingness to work after hours On Call Rotation
Please note: As of May 2020, anyone visiting a residential home will be required to have an up-to-date Influenza and Covid19 vaccination.
- Salary packaging + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
If you’re a natural born leader who possesses strong communication, organisational and time management skills, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend