HR Business Partner/ Internal Consultant | Full Time | Sydney or Canberra
Job no: 493241
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Human Resources
About the role
You will provide strategic, collaborative and proactive HR business partnering expertise to support management and approximately 1000 staff across our Residential, At Home and Community operational divisions in Southern region.
About the team
The People and Culture team is a diverse group of professionals. We offer opportunities that empower our people to make a difference, to learn and grow, recognising their contribution; and enabling them to leave work each day in an equal or better state of wellbeing than when they arrived.
To be considered, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in HR
- Demonstrated employment relations experience including managing end-to-end performance and misconduct matters, and bullying and harassment investigations
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, mediation, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and prioritise workload
- Ability to build business partnership with senior management
- Ability to travel across NSW and ACT including overnight stays from time to time
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence prevention initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check via our online police check system.
Recruitment Agencies, we will not be needing assistance at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend