CSE Support Facilitator | Full Time Permanent | Canberra
Job no: 493163
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: CSE Support Facilitator
Lead and educate a team of dedicated Care Workers to enable our clients to live their best possible lives at home across ACT.
About BaptistCare At Home
We believe in discovering what’s possible in peoples’ lives and empowering them to live well. Our unique Well-Living® approach to care enables our clients to live their best possible lives at home, where they’re surrounded by the people, community and memories they love most. Together as a team we help people feel loved, valued and respected.
About the role
As a Care Worker Support Facilitator you will create an environment for genuine care to flourish. You will be responsible for supporting the learning needs of the team through face to face or online education including orientation and skill assessments. You will develop genuine connections with the Care Workers, supporting them to provide quality care to our customers that will optimise their health and wellbeing and support their independence.
What's in it for you?
- Frequent travel across ACT required, drivers licence and car is essential
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Fringe Benefits
- Great Rewards & Recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program with well-being benefits
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource and/or Community Services or equivalent qualification, knowledge and experience
- Current Driver’s licence and car
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend