Job no: 493118
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
About BaptistCare Kularoo Centre, Forster
Set in the picturesque seaside town of Forster, Kularoo Centre is a well-established and valuable part of the local community. Located just around the corner to the nearby shops and amenities, you will enjoy the best of convenience and nature.
Designed in a country homestead style, the well-loved centre provides 160 beds catering for all levels of care, including respite, Ageing in Place, dementia, and palliative care.
About the role
You’ll be part of a team, empowering and supporting one another to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the people we serve. As Administration Officer you are responsible for delivery of administrative functions for aged care services.
This is a permanent part time position working weekend reception 0945-1515.
Duties may include:
- Keeping up-to-date across office diary, meeting, enquiries and communications
- Producing documents, spreadsheets, data entry
- Processing accounts payable, receivable and payment documentation
- Being a first person to meet and greet visitors and family members of residents
The successful candidate will have
- You are a team player, enjoy interacting with older people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have proven experience in office administration/clerical position
- Great customer service with ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
Please note: As of May 2020, anyone visiting a residential home may be required to have an up-to-date influenza vaccination.
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
If you’re reliable, motivated and passionate about caring for older people, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend