Care Service Employee
Job no: 493108
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
About BaptistCare Warabrook Aged Care Facility
Set amongst picturesque gardens and a host of convenient amenities, the Warabrook Centre is located in the suburb of Warabrook in Newcastle.
As a well-established centre that supports 153 residents, Warabrook’s trained staff provide kind, friendly and personalised services including respite, palliative and dementia care.
About the role
Reporting to the Residential Manager, Warrabrook Centre is seeking experienced Carers to join their team on a permanent part-time basis. If you’re reliable, motivated and passionate about caring for older people, we would love to hear from you.
Duties may include:
- Assistance with a wide range of person-centred care in accordance with Care Plan
- Assistance with medication
- Simple wound dressing
- Assistance with activities under supervision
- Working with each resident to continue to do the things they love
Skills & experience
- Previous experience as a Care Service Employee, Carer, or AIN
- Able to work every weekend or every second weekend an advantage
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
Please note: As of May 2020, anyone visiting a residential home may be required to have an up-to-date influenza vaccination.
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
- Access to salary packaging which can increase your take-home pay
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend