Care Team Manager
Job no: 493107
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
About BaptistCare Maranoa Centre
Located in the picturesque township of Alstonville, Maranoa Centre sits on truly magnificent grounds. Our lush rainforest patch has over 30 species of established rainforest trees, including a Moreton Bay Fig tree where many people love to rest and read.
Maranoa Centre provides 90 beds for residents across all levels of care, including dementia care and respite care services.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing management, direction and leadership to the Care Team. A key member of the leadership team assisting in the development, implementation & continuous improvement of innovative resident focused care & systems
- Leadership and management of employees & resources to meet organisational and facility strategic objectives. Maintaining team efficiency and quality service delivery that ultimately ensures the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery
To be considered, you will need
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an RN within the aged care sector
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound knowledge ACFI, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care).
- Willingness to work after hours On Call Rotation
Please note: As of May 2020, anyone visiting a residential home may be required to have an up-to-date influenza vaccination.
- Salary packaging + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
If you’re a natural born leader who possesses strong communication, organisational and time management skills, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend