Talent Acquisition Partner
Job no: 493104
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Location: Hills District - North West Sydney, Western Sydney
Categories: Human Resources
- Flexible working arrangements
- An experienced team with genuine commitment to creating the best experience for candidates, hiring managers and colleagues.
As a BaptistCare Talent Partner you will be responsible for the effective sourcing and attraction of top talent into our aged care teams. Partnering closely with hiring managers, you will support the current and future workforce demands in an industry that makes a positive difference in the lives of those we care for.
About the role:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will form part of a high performing Talent Acquisition Team that delivers timely 360 recruitment services to support Hiring Managers achieve their workforce requirements.
You will drive the end to end recruitment process, from advertising through to offer and will act as a business partner to your business area as you work collaboratively to hire the best talent.
As a seasoned Recruiter your role is to build credible stakeholder relationships, highly effective attraction and sourcing strategies and provide candidates with a great experience through the process.
- Seasoned recruiter with demonstrated experience in managing high volume recruitment
- Aged Care recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills to build trusted relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Attention to detail and comfortable working to agreed service levels to ensure an effective recruitment process
- Prior experience using a talent management software e.g. PageUp or equivalent
- Team player who is supportive and flexible
What do we offer:
As part of the People & Culture team our home base is at Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hill, however we are supportive of working from home, and by embracing technology we can continue to collaborate and interact effectively. This allows for increased flexibility, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively and enhance well-being.
We enjoy working at BaptistCare because we love what we do and the communities we help.
Alignment with our values is at the heart and centre of everything we do every day.
We offer a competitive remuneration plus salary packaging with NFP tax-free component, access to family/friends benefits like EAP and wellness programs, excellent online learning support and great team culture to name a few of our great benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a real impact and join an experienced but fun Talent Team, then please apply today!
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ
Successful applicants will be subject to a police background check through our online partner provider.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend