Care Facilitator | Full - Time Permanent | Western Sydney / Nepean
Job no: 493100
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Western Sydney
Categories: Care Facilitator
Care Facilitator| Full Time | Western Sydney / Nepean
Is Aged Care your passion?
Do you have the skills & knowledge to work with older people enabling them to stay at home?
Are you a good listener with an empathetic nature?
Empower our customers to live their best life by becoming a Care Facilitator in the Western Sydney / Nepean Apply Now!
About the role
This role is created for someone who is focused and dedicated to assisting customers and their families to engage in services, enabling them to remain living in their home. You will empower our customers through individualised care planning and goal setting focused on our well-living approach.
A typical day can include:
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of services and programs that meet customers’ individual needs
- Developing relationships with families and carers that acknowledge their needs
- Working alongside our customers to set individual goals that are realistic and achievable
- Implementation of the latest best practice and evidence-based approaches
- The position will support customers across the LGA’s of Western Sydney / Nepean .
At BaptistCare at home, we empower our staff by offering flexible working hours, a supportive team, training opportunities and financial benefits including salary packaging and stability working for an industry-leading provider.
You are a born communicator with high organisational skills committed to delivering exceptional customer service. You think outside the box and lead our customers to care solutions they trust. Your vision and enthusiasm lifts those around you.
To be considered, you will need
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma of Community Services (Service Coordination) or Diploma of Community Services (Case management), or equivalent qualification, knowledge & experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proven experience in working with budget & service delivery parameters
- Demonstrated ability to lead & work as part of a team
- Sound written & verbal communication, and computer skills
If you have a warm and friendly nature, a high regard for life, health and wellbeing, and genuinely enjoy helping people -- then you’ll be perfect for the BaptistCare team.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role please attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend