Business Performance Manager | Baulkham Hills | Full Time
Job no: 493030
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Management, Finance
About the role
The Business Performance Manager forms part of the Finance, Strategy & Commercial (FSC) leadership team and will partner with other FSC managers to ensure the team collectively delivers on their functions, responsibilities and value add to the organisation. Your specific responsibility will be leading the organisation’s annual budget process, forecasting, financial reporting and overall stewardship of the business performance.
You will have accountability for leading the annual budget process and ensuring that the organisation’s financial targets are achieved. Your experience will lead the team into continued enhancements of the budget, drivers and forecast models to continually improve the quality of our budget data capture and reporting.
Your experience and analytical ability in interpreting data will also lead the team into generating powerful insights, storytelling and visualisation of the overall and divisional business performance leading to useful and insightful reporting for decision making.
- Business/Accounting Degree or relevant qualification
- 5 years’ experience in senior budgeting and reporting roles
- Ability to identify key metrics and trends from financial data
- Able to communicate key financial messages to colleagues with finance and non-finance backgrounds
- High financial aptitude, commercial acumen and analytical skill and the ability to analyse financial data from budgets, business plans and valuations
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a team
- Ability to achieve outcomes within agreed timeframes and under time pressures
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- CA/CPA qualified, Workday Adaptive Planning (or other CPM tools) and aged care sector experience would be highly desirable.
We love what we do and the communities we help. Our team work together to create trusted places where people gather, community is strong and lives are transformed. We walk with each person to understand the unique circumstances of their life and we empower them to live well through practical and reliable support.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, community affordable housing, and offerings such as no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background and working with children checks.
Recruitment agencies, we will not be needing assistance at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend