Accounts Payable Officer | Full Time | Baulkham Hills
Job no: 492980
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Finance, Accounting
About the role
You will support the Team Leader of the accounts payable team in providing high quality AP services to all business streams of BaptistCare. Our dedicated and experienced team is tasked with providing accurate and timely information. This information is used in decision making across the business, making this role integral to the organization’s success.
- Tertiary qualification in accounts administration, accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ workplace experience in accounts payable function in an environment with high volume and a wide variety of financial transactions
- At least intermediate excel skills and experience with operating accounting systems, ideally Technology One
- Willingness to meet AP team deadlines
- Experience in the AP month-end and year-end processes
- Can-do attitude, with a team player mentality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, recognise issues and use initiative to identify and discuss proposed solutions.
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organise, prioritise daily duties and multi-task.
- Ability to develop relationships within a team and across related teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills supported by a demonstrated capacity to manage positive relationships within a team and with a range of stakeholders
- Willingness to take an active responsibility in achieving the objective of the team
- Understanding of how the Mission and Values of BaptistCare impacts on the workplace and a capacity to work within that understanding
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of a customer focused service supported by the ability to respond to queries in a friendly and professional manner when under pressure
We love what we do and the communities we help. Our team work together to create trusted places where people gather, community is strong and lives are transformed. We walk with each person to understand the unique circumstances of their life and we empower them to live well through practical and reliable support.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, community affordable housing, and offerings such as no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background and working with children checks.
Recruitment agencies, we will not be needing assistance at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend