Job no: 492712
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Accounting, Finance
About BaptistCare Finance
We are looking to hire 3 Commercial Analysts into our newly created Strategy and Investments team to specialise in each of our key divisions of Residential Aged Care, Community Services and Housing, and Home Services.
The team is focused on strategic planning, project feasibility and analysis to support the growth of our divisions.
About the Role
As the key Finance support within your chosen business stream, you will work cross functionally to influence and support both your manager and key personnel including the divisional General Manager to ensure that Finance has a voice at the table and adds value for all key decisions.
Your strong analytical background will allow you to deliver key insights into your business stream’s performance and direction based on financial data and industry benchmarks. Your insight will help guide significant investment opportunities including a $100+ million acquisition and development pipeline.
Your commercial acumen and intellectual curiosity will allow you to identify and quantify potential new revenue streams and cost savings across your division.
Skills and Experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ analytical experience with an exposure to aged care, property, social infrastructure or similar sectors
- Strong Financial Modelling and Analysis skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify and communicate key financial drivers and impacts to operational Managers utilising strong stakeholder management skills
We all want to be part of something bigger than ourselves. With BaptistCare you can be an integral part of the growth of an organisation that truly makes a difference supporting the aged and people living with disadvantage across NSW and the ACT.
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging with NFP tax-free component
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Access to family friendly benefits like our EAP and Flourish programs
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check through our online partner provider.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend