Residential Aged Care – Registered Nurse/ACFI Coordinator | Casual | Baulkham Hills
Job no: 492698
Work type: Casual
Location: Western Sydney
Categories: ACFI, Registered Nurse
About BaptistCare Aminya
In the heart of the Hills District, surrounded by award winning gardens, Aminya Village provides residents with a beautiful home complete with all the maintenance and landscaping taken care of, along with a warm and welcoming community. Aminya Village is in close and convenient reach of a number of shopping centres and public transport links.
The ideal candidate will be born leader, possess highly developed communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills, ideally have experience or an understanding of the Aged Care industry and demonstrate working knowledge of ACFI.
Skills and experience
- Degree qualified 3rd Year RN with current APHRA registration
- Minimum 1 years’ ACFI experience within the Residential Aged Care Sector and extensive knowledge of the ACFI tool
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including Palliative care and Dementia care).
- Ability to apply the principles of person centred care in practice
- Knowledge of accreditations, legislation, regulations and issues affecting aged care
- A current NSW/ACT Driver’s Licence
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
- Salary packaging + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our EAP and Flourish programs
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check via our online background checking system.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend