Maintenance Team Leader| Full Time Permanent | Bangor
Job no: 492436
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: South West Sydney
Categories: Maintenance, Manager
About the role
The Maintenance Supervisor provides, under limited supervision, quality property support and maintenance services to all clients and to the site as a whole.
• Understanding of fire control measures for a nursing home facility.
• Managing contractors who enter the facility.
• Managing Preventative and Reactive Maintenance.
• A good understanding of WHS processes.
• Medium level of experience in the use of a computer and software packages.
• Assist in managing the property budget and capex processes.
The successful candidate will have:
• Min 12 months trade experience,
• Previous property/maintenance experience
• Current Driver’s License and reliable motor vehicle
• Recognised ability & experience in leading a small team
• Demonstrated successful management of Property & Maintenance services
• Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, regulation and accreditation requirements Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set time frames and within budget
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to motivate staff at the facility.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend