Care Service Employee | Permanent Part-Time |Southern Highlands | Weekends and Evening Shifts
Job no: 492427
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Southern Highlands
Categories: Care Service Employee
About the role
• Assisting people with activities like cooking, showering, household cleaning and laundry
• Providing transport to and from medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
• Helping people feel valued, cared for and active within their communities
• Hold a current NSW/ACT Driver’s Licence.
• Have a safe and reliable vehicle, mobile phone and access to a computer
• Already have Certificate III in Individual Support or willing to obtain
• Have a current First Aid certificate or willing to obtain.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Apply now by attaching a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend