Care Service Employee| Residential | Forster, NSW
Job no: 492426
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Mid North Coast
Categories: Care Service Employee
About the role
Health, safety and wellbeing are paramount; for our residents, your team, and yourself. In paying attention to details, you’ll effortlessly find better ways of doing things, implementing such innovation to meet the changing needs of the individuals in your care.
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed pay and hours - up to 38 hours per week negotiable*
- Flexibility with multiple roles and shifts available
- Great Rewards & Recognition programs
- Keeping you safe with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
- Employee Assistance Program with well-being benefits
- Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously
- We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth
- You have at least 12 months experience as a Care Service Employee or AIN within the Aged Care industry
- Experience working in High Aged Care and Certificate III in Individual Support is an advantage
- A born listener, you’re genuinely curious to know and understand people
- Your care skills are driven by compassion, and your positive attitude is contagious
- You rally your team, even on challenging days, to problem solve, connect and overcome
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend